Role of the Club President
The role of the Club President is complex and covers:
Many of the tasks listed here occur only occasionally but they are important. Giving media interviews or dealing with disciplinary matters are examples of such tasks.
This list should not be construed as being complete.
- Giving awards at events or at awards functions
- Making speeches at club events and functions
- Meeting and greeting sponsors and dignitaries at club events and functions
Mediation and Arbitration
- Representing the club in meetings with government, sponsors, banks and community organisations.
- Giving media interviews occasionally
- Facilitating and leading the planning process that determines the club's future
- Promoting the planning process and ensuring their are opportunities to patrticipate for all club members
- Dealing with telephone calls and correspondence
- Approving payments and signing cheques
Copyright and Disclaimer | About the author Leo Isaac | Email Webmaster